Search
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
0
Win Free Tickets To Google I/O 2011
Google I/O is a developer conference hosted by Google where they have developers from all over the world come together for 2 days to discuss technical content and building the next generation of web, mobile and enterprise applications.

Google I/O is usually in high demand and this year’s tickets for the event were sold quickly enough causing server crashes and more. If you are a developer who wanted to go to the event but could not get a ticket, here is your chance to win free tickets for the Google I/O event to be held on May 10-11, 2011 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
The free tickets will be given away as part of a contest Google is holding for developers. The contest will be held for 10 days in March. Each day Google will ask developers to solve questions and challenges before picking a final winner for the day. The schedule for the contests is as follows (all times in PST):
The contest is open to residents of 50 United States and Columbia. Winners of the contest will be announced on April 4. For more information about the winning free Google I/O Developer tickets, visit the contest site.
Google I/O is usually in high demand and this year’s tickets for the event were sold quickly enough causing server crashes and more. If you are a developer who wanted to go to the event but could not get a ticket, here is your chance to win free tickets for the Google I/O event to be held on May 10-11, 2011 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
The free tickets will be given away as part of a contest Google is holding for developers. The contest will be held for 10 days in March. Each day Google will ask developers to solve questions and challenges before picking a final winner for the day. The schedule for the contests is as follows (all times in PST):
- March 16 – Android, 9:00 am
- March 17 – Chrome, 9:00 am
- March 18 – App Engine, 9:00 am
- March 21 – YouTube APIs, 9:00 am
- March 22 – Game Developers, 9:00 am
- March 23 – Google Maps / Geo, 4:00 pm
- March 24 – Commerce, 9:00 am
- March 25 – Developer Tools / GWT, 9:00 am
- March 28 – Accessibility, 4:00 pm
- March 29 – Google Apps / Enterprise, 4:00 pm
The contest is open to residents of 50 United States and Columbia. Winners of the contest will be announced on April 4. For more information about the winning free Google I/O Developer tickets, visit the contest site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 Responses to “Win Free Tickets To Google I/O 2011”
Post a Comment